Airport Identification Media
The Eugene Airport requires visual display of airport issued identification media while working within the Airport Operations Area (AOA). To apply for Airport identification media, please use the following guidelines. Based upon access need, individuals may be authorized one of the following types of identification media:
- Secured SIDA- Allows access within the Security Identification Display Area of the passenger terminal and ramp, and other approved areas. Use the Secured/SIDA/Sterile application form to request this badge.
- Sterile Area - Allows access within the sterile area of the passenger terminal only. Use the Secured/SIDA/Sterile Area application form to request this badge.
- Cargo SIDA- Allows access within the Security Identification Display Area of the Air Cargo building and ramp. Use the Secured/SIDA/Sterile Area application form to request this badge.
- AOA - Allows access within the Airport Operations Area (excluding SIDA and Sterile areas). Use the AOA/GA Hangar application form to request this badge.
- GA Hangar - Allows access within the North, South and East General Aviation hangars. Use the AOA/GA Hangar application form to request this badge.
Access ID Renewal
Airport Identification must be renewed annually to allow uninterrupted access. You may renew your ID up to 30 days prior to your expiration date.
Secured SIDA and Cargo SIDA badge holders must take SIDA training to renew their airport identification. Secured SIDA, Cargo SIDA and AOA access identification holders who have driving privileges must also take driver training.
Please download the appropriate renewal form and call 541-682-6636 to schedule your training(s). Bring your completed renewal form with you. Access Identification Badges will be distributed at the completion of your training.
All appointments are completed at the Eugene Airport Credentialing & Operations Center located at 28827 Douglas Dr. Eugene, OR 97402. Please call 541-682-6636 to make your appointment.
|Access ID Application Packets||Renewal Applications||TSA Acceptable Identification Documents|
|Secured SIDA / Cargo SIDA / Sterile Area Instructions||Secured SIDA / Cargo SIDA / Sterile Area Renewal Instructions||List of Acceptable Identification Documents|
|Secured SIDA / Cargo SIDA / Sterile Area Application||AOA / GA Hangar Renewal Instructions|
|AOA / GA Hangar Application Instructions||Renewal Application|
|AOA / GA Hangar Application|
|Badge Holder Regulations|