Surgery and Vaccinations
Spay and neuter surgeries are done by appointment only. Surgeries are performed in the morning, Monday through Thursday. To schedule an appointment, please call 541-682-3643.
- The animal must be between four months and five years of age.
- There is an additional $15 charge for pregnant animals.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination is required for all dogs by the day of surgery. Otherwise we will provide one for $18.
|1 - 25 pounds||$95||$90|
|26 - 50 pounds||$105||$100|
|51 - 75 pounds||$125||$110|
|76 - 85 pounds||$135||$120|
Vaccinations may be done at the time of surgery or on a walk-in basis during our afternoon and Saturday hours. No appointment is necessary. All vaccines cost $18 each, and there are no exam fees.
- Monday through Friday from 1:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:30 - 1:00)
|Distemper / Parvo||$18|
|Bordetella (Kennel cough)||$18|
|Distemper / Upper Respiratory||$18|
Payment is dues at the time of the service. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Personal check