Services and amenities offered at the Eugene Airport:
- ATM - Located across from rental cars in the main lobby and upstairs near Coast to Cascades Cafe. Universal Money Centers Customer Service Number: 800-234-6860
- Baggage Claim
- Eugene Airport Navigators – Volunteers who staff the information booth answer questions and give driving directions, etc.
- FedEx drop box and U.S. Postal drop box - Located outside front terminal entrance.
- Heart defibrillators – Located in the terminal lobby next to the information booth, in the A-Gate area across from the gift shop, and in the B-Gate area adjacent to the security check-point.
- Maps and directions – Visitor guides, restaurant guides and maps are available at the Information booth.
- News & Gifts
- Restrooms – Located in the terminal lobby across from the car rental counters, in the A-gate area next to the gift shop, and in the B-Gate area just past the security checkpoint.
- Ticket Counter
- TTY public pay phone - Located in the A-Gate area and in the lobby across from the car rental counters.
- Wheelchairs - Available at all airline ticket counters.
The Eugene Airport staff, airline personnel and other service providers strive for excellence in customer service. We welcome your comments and suggestions: Eugene Airport Administration
28855 Lockheed Drive
Eugene, OR 97402
Phone: 541-682-5430 (Administration) Phone: 541-682-5544 (Information Booth) Phone: 541-954-8364 (Passenger Paging Phone)