License Your Pet

All dogs in the City of Eugene with a set of permanent canine teeth or 6 months old, whichever comes first, must have a current rabies vaccination and must be licensed.

If you live in the City of Eugene your dog must be licensed with our program.  If you live in an unincorporated area of Eugene, your dog should be licensed with Lane County Animal Services.  Not sure?  That's okay, you can use the Do I live in the City link on the left for help. 

To license visit or call 1-855-328-1400.
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4