We want to make scheduling inspections for your construction project as easy and efficient as possible. There are now three ways to schedule an inspection including online options you can use from the job site with just a couple of clicks.
The online Inspection Scheduling System allows you to schedule inspections for your project with just a few clicks of the mouse from the convenience of your computer.
Basic features include:
- By creating an account you only have to enter basic information once - it will be automatically provided to the inspector for every inspection you schedule.
- Schedule multiple inspections for a project at one time. Always possible, but even easier now.
- Confirmation email. No more wondering if the inspector received the request.
- Easy-to-read check-list of necessary inspections.
- If for some reason an inspection cannot be scheduled, the system explains why.
- Online help with step-by-step instructions for using the system.
Now there’s a My Permits mobile site optimized for scheduling inspections right from your iPhone, Android or other mobile device. Use it to schedule inspections while you’re out in the field. You’ll be able to see all outstanding inspections for a construction project and easily select the inspections you wish to schedule.
For details on using My Permits mobile, see our online help.
My Permits iPhone and Android apps are now available.
iTunes store app link Google store app link
You are still welcome to schedule inspections by calling our inspection support staff at 541-682-5283. Our staff is available from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The IVR (interactive voice response) system was retired in July 2013 and is no longer an option for scheduling inspections.