- Withdrawal/Refund Policy
- Bad Weather or Air Quality
- Patron Code of Conduct
- Value Statement on Racial Equity
- Non-resident Fees
Withdrawal and refund requests must be made to the facility sponsoring the activity.
All withdrawals from recreation activities are subject to a withdrawal fee. A withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each registration under $100. A withdrawal fee of $25 will be charged for each registration $100 and higher.
A refund will be issued minus the withdrawal fee when requested at least seven (7) or more calendar days prior to the first activity meeting.
When a refund is requested six (6) or fewer calendar days prior to the first activity meeting or once a class or activity has started, a refund shall be issued ONLY if:
- You move out of town.
- You are medically unable to participate.
- Department action requires cancellation of the activity (no withdrawal fee will be charged).
Refunds will be prorated for classes already attended.
No refund will be issued if you fail to show up for a registered activity, class, or trip. No refund will be given for athletic league fees and trips that require prepayment of advanced reservation tickets or admission fees.
Some activities require a non-refundable registration fee.
Patron Code of Conduct
To ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyable use of Recreation Facilities and Programs, and the reasonable use and enjoyment by others, the following conduct or activities are prohibited:
- Engaging in any activity of conduct, including harassment and hate or bias behaviors which are disruptive or interfere with the enjoyment by others of City sponsored park, open space, or recreational programs or activities.
- Engaging in an activity or conduct which is disruptive or incompatible with the appropriate use of the premises or which interferes with the reasonable use and enjoyment of the park or facility by others.
- Entering into a park or facility during the period of time the facility is rented or reserved for use by others, and failing to leave the facility or area when requested to do so by the person renting or reserving the facility.
- Possession or consumption of hard liquor, malt beverage or alcoholic liquor, or possession of any receptacle containing hard liquor, malt beverage or alcoholic liquor which has been opened or had the seal broken or the contents of which have been partially removed (except at the discretion of the facility supervisor).
- Use of any lighted smoking instrument or device (i.e., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes) or the oral use of tobacco products (i.e., chewing tobacco) within the facility or within twenty five feet of doors, entries, or pathways.
- Engaging in any activity of conduct that is prohibited by federal, state statutes, the Eugene Code, 1971, or posted signs.
The above are prohibited by Park and Open Space Rules, and are in addition to any act that constitutes a violation of federal or state law, the Eugene Code, 1971, or other administrative rules. Copies of the full text of the Park and Open Space Rules are available at the reception desk for your review.
In addition to any other penalty that may be imposed, persons who violate Park and Open Space Rules, a provision of the Eugene Code, 1971, or federal or state law may have their future use of Park & Recreation facilities or participation in Park & Recreation programs and activities restricted.
AUTHORITY: Administrative Order No. 58-11-05; Park and Open Space Rules Admin Order is 58-17-07-F; City Council Ordinance 20451 – Prohibiting Smoking
Recreation Value Statement on Racial Equity
- This Recreation facility and surrounding public space serves all members of our community.
- We value racial equity and we support the civil rights of all protected classes, and the human rights of all people.
- We are committed to removing systemic barriers to access and inclusion in all our services.
- We do not and will not allow hate crimes and discrimination to occur in this facility or surrounding public space.
Surcharge for Non-City Residents
Non-city residents are assessed a 20 percent surcharge for registered activities and rentals.
You may have a Eugene mailing address but not live within the city limits of Eugene. Use our address finder to determine if you live inside city limits.