City of Eugene Code Compliance
The City of Eugene oversees a number of programs that affect our community livability: Building Codes; Nuisance and Zoning Codes; and Rental Housing Standards.
Planning and Development staff respond to customer complaints about:
- Nuisance and zoning violations
- Tenant complaints related to rental housing habitability standards
- Work without building permit(s) and permits that have expired
Codes We Enforce
- Nuisance and Zoning Codes
- Rental Housing
- State building codes (including electrical, mechanical and plumbing)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To File A Complaint
Visit our website to learn more about reporting violations and complaints.