Standard Specifications for Construction
The 2018 Oregon Specifications and City Drawings and Amendment #1 are required for all public improvement projects advertised by the City on/after October 31, 2018, and for privately engineered public improvement projects approved by the City after October 31, 2018.
The Supplemental Specifications Opens a New Window. is a living document that modifies the standard specifications and drawings and applies to all public improvement projects.
The City amended Oregon Specifications and City Standard Drawings may be obtained by downloading the files in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format from this website. If you would like these .pdf files on CD instead of downloading them from the internet, you may request the CD by calling our office at (541) 682-5291. Cost is $5.00 plus $1.50 for shipping.
- Part 00100 Opens a New Window. - General Conditions
- Part 00200 Opens a New Window. - Temp. Features and Appurtenances
- Part 00300 Opens a New Window. - Roadwork
- Part 00400 Opens a New Window. - Drainage and Sewers
- Part 00500 Opens a New Window. - Bridges
- Part 00600 Opens a New Window. - Bases
- Part 00700 Opens a New Window. - Wearing Surfaces
- Part 00800 Opens a New Window. - Perm. Traffic Safety and Guidance Devices
- Part 00900 Opens a New Window. - Perm. Traffic Control and Illumination
- Part 01000 Opens a New Window. - Right of Way and Site Development and Control
- Part 01100 Opens a New Window. - Water Supply Systems
- Part 02000 Opens a New Window. - Materials
- Part 03000 Opens a New Window. - Materials (Fencing & Compost)