- MWMC Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission
- APWA American Public Works Association
The American Public Works Association is an international educational and professional association of public agencies, private sector companies, and individuals dedicated to providing high quality public works goods and services.
- Solid Waste Page
A solid waste resource center with links to various information relating to solid waste management.
- Water Resources Page
A water resources web page with links to various information relating to water resources and water resource management
- Solid Waste Page
- AWWA American Water Works Association
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) is an international nonprofit scientific and educational society dedicated to the improvement of drinking water quality and supply.
- AWWARF AWWA Research Foundation
The Awwa Research Foundation is a member-supported, international, nonprofit organization that sponsors research to enable water utilities, public health agencies, and other professionals to provide safe and affordable drinking water to consumers.
- EPA Environmental Protection Agency
United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- DEQ - Oregon Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- EPA OWOW Office of Wetlands, Oceans, and Watersheds
EPA Programs Working in Partnerships to Protect and Restore America’s Water Resources.
- WATERWEB The WaterWeb consortium has been created to promote the sharing of information concerning water and the earth’s environment.
- WEF Water Environment Federation
Founded in 1928, the Water Environment Federation is a not-for profit technical and educational organization. Its goal is to preserve and enhance the global water environment.
- ACWA The Oregon Association of Clean Water Agencies (ACWA) is a private, not-for-profit organization that serves Oregon wastewater treatment and stormwater management agencies.