Information & Classes
FitCity is Open!!
FitCity will be open during normal hours of 5am to 10pm; 7 days per week.
During Low Risk:
- 12 people are able to work out in Fit City at one time
- You can (but it is not necessary to) reserve your slot by scheduling at @Eugene Wellness Center calendar
- Masks are still required, unless fully vaccinated
- Be prepared to follow all safety precautions as posted when you enter the facility
Do not enter the facility if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to notify their supervisor and stay home until they are free of fever (100.4° F [38.0° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), have signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- Shortness of breath (not severe)
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- You many NOT enter FitCity if you have been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms listed above or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Other exercise facilities around the city are encouraged to use these standards as applicable.
FACILITY INFORMATION1010 Oak Street | Monday through Sunday | 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, including holidays
Open to regular City of Eugene employees and their dependents (18 ) enrolled in one of the City’s health plans, City retirees who purchase health insurance through one of the City’s health plans, and temporary employees (18 ). Come on down and check it out!
BeWell Facebook Page
Mindful Yoga Live
Tues/Thur, 7:30 am to 8:00 am
Instructor: Stephanie Scafa
Join us in the mornings to center and calm before beginning your day. This class will highlight breathwork and moving intentionally to draw awareness to how you are feeling. You can expect a mix of guided meditation, breathing exercises, and simple Yoga postures. In addition, you’ll learn mindfulness tools to practice throughout your workday.
Zumba Live or OnDemand
Tues/Thur, @ 12 noon
Instructor: Tara Barnes
Zumba is a fun, easy-to-follow, Latin inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness class. It combines Latin and international rhythms with an effective dance workout that’s like a party that will get you moving! No dance experience necessary, just a want to have fun and let loose your inner dance. Zumba promo
Tues/Thur, @ 5:30 pm
Overpark Parking Garage 4th level
Instructor: Steve Auferoth
Come for great views, great music, fresh air, and tons of fun! We are socially distance because we have the 4th level of the parking structure. Great