How do I renew materials?
- Log in to your library account.
- Click Items Out.
- Click in the box next to each item you wish to renew.
- Click Renew Selected Items (at bottom of screen).
- A new screen lists your renewals and tells you if any items could not be renewed.
- Call 541-682-5450 and press 1 to renew items.
Why didn’t it renew?
There are a few reasons why something cannot be renewed.
- Someone else has requested the item.
- You have reached the maximum number of renewals.
- It’s time to renew your library card. For more information, see Get or Renew a Library Card.
- You have a long overdue item.
- You owe $100 or more on your library account.
How many times can I renew items?
- Most items may be renewed up to 7 times.
- Some items do not allow renewals. For more information, see our loan policies.