The City of Eugene Adult Services Program is offering six Try-for-Free classes this fall. Individuals interested in these classes can attend for one day, free of charge, with no obligation. Offering a “test drive” on a class helps provides access to individuals who are reluctant to pay for a series of classes they are not sure about. These sessions allow patrons to attend and experience a class before paying for an entire series.
This fall, the following try-for-free classes will be held at Petersen Barn Center:
• Total Body Workout on Sept. 2, from 6:45 - 7:45 a.m.
• Yoga on Sept. 2, from 9 - 10 a.m.
• Chair Yoga on Sept. 2, from 10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
• Tai Chi on Sept. 2, from 11:30 - 12:30 p.m.
• Nia Dance Exercise on Sept. 3, from 1:15- 2:15 p.m.
• Watercolor Painting on Sept. 5, from 9 - 10 a.m.
Each of these one-time classes are free, but pre-registration is required. For more information, call 541-682-5521.