We hope you and yours were well and warm this past week! Here are answers to some current frequently-asked questions:
- Library items can always be returned at any location, regardless of where they were borrowed.
- There is always a three-day grace period for overdue fines.
- Many services, including loan renewal, are available by phone at 541-682-5450 or at the Library website.
- We understand that this past week, you may not have been able to travel to the Library due to weather conditions. If you have fines that were caused by the storm, please let us know.
- Starting on Tuesday, January 10, requested items are being held until their stated expiration dates as usual.
(Requested items that would have expired on January 3 throughJanuary 9 were kept on the "Hold" shelves for an extended period, until closing on January 10, to allow more time for pick up.)
If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please contact us.
In general, for Library news: find us on Twitter or Facebook, or subscribe to our monthly newsletter.