Interested in building or remodeling in Eugene? Have questions or just want to make sure you have all the information you need to get started? The City of Eugene’s permitting system now allows customers to schedule Project Consultations online through eBuild. Project consultations are a great opportunity to discuss details of potential building projects with City staff. It is an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about any regulations or codes that might apply to a project. Staff may also be able to provide tools to meet requirements or offer design alternatives that meet community standards and achieve your goals.
Follow these steps to set-up a Project Consultation meeting through eBuild:
- Navigate your browser to eBuild: pdd.eugene-or.gov/ebuild
- Sign-in or create an account
- Click on Project Consultations
- Download and complete the application
- Upload meeting materials
- Choose a date and time that will work for your project team
If you need assistance scheduling a meeting, please contact Intake staff via email or by phone at 541-682-5505.