We hope you and yours are safe and warm today!
Here are answers to some frequently-asked questions:
- Library items can always be returned at any location, regardless of where they were borrowed.
- There is always a three-day grace period for overdue fines.
- Many services, including loan renewal, are available by phone at 541-682-5450 or at the Library website.
- Items on hold that would have expired in the past few days are being kept on the hold shelves for you to pick up through the end of day Monday, March 4. (Note: we previously announced an earlier date, but given the situation, we've extended the extension!)
- We understand that you may not be able to travel to the Library due to weather and road conditions. If you have fines caused by the storm, please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please contact us.
In general, for Library news: find us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, or subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.
Thank you and take care!