City of Eugene Building and Permit Services' upcoming EUG Build open house presents an opportunity for community members to talk with City staff and ask questions related to building safety and permitting, as well as a variety of other topics.
- Date: Tuesday, May 21
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Location: Atrium Lobby, 99 West 10th Ave., Eugene
- Cost: Free, and building-related activities for children will be provided
Ask the Experts
The permitting counter will be open for business and staff will be available to answer questions about:
- Help with eBuild accounts
- Building inspections
- Voluntary seismic retrofits
- Personal emergency preparedness
- Construction materials recycling
- Building a safe fence, garage or deck
- Accessory dwelling units (ADUs)
- Housing tools and strategies work
- The home repair program
- Land use applications
- The construction excise tax
- Erosion prevention
“The EUG Build event is a great opportunity for community members to speak with staff and even apply for a permit outside of our regular business hours,” says Mark Whitmill, Planning and Development Building Official.