The City of Eugene Planning Division is hosting a drop-in project fair featuring information on 16 different projects.
- Date: Wednesday, June 5
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Location: Downtown Library, Bascom-Tykeson Room
- More: There will also be children’s activities, refreshments, and a chance to win raffle prizes
In response to the community’s requests for ways to learn more about City projects underway, the Planning Division held its first Making It Happen project fair and open house last October. It was such a success, we are bringing it back—and expanding it!
Sixteen projects will be featured—from around the City—and staff will be present to share information, answer questions, and provide ways for members of the public to get involved.
- Urban Reserves Planning
- River Road-Santa Clara Neighborhood Plan and Corridor Study
- Growth Monitoring Program
- Envision Eugene Comprehensive Plan: Phase 2
- Clear & Objective Housing Approval Criteria Update
- Housing Tools & Strategies and Land Use Code Audit
- Urban Design Showcase
- Downtown Riverfront Projects
- Town Square
- Development and Investment Group
- Central Eugene InMotion
- Franklin Blvd Transformation
- Moving Ahead
- Historic Preservation
- Land Use Planning
- Climate Action 2.0
The goal of Making It Happen is to streamline information-sharing by allowing interested community members to attend a single event to learn about a wide range of City-led projects. In addition, members of the public can learn about how we are implementing Envision Eugene, our community’s collective vision for how we will grow while preserving what we love about our community.
All interested community members are encouraged to attend. For those unable to attend, all the information will be made available on the Planning Division’s Active Projects web page.