Eugene Rec’s Echo Hollow Pool & Fitness Center is getting an upgrade and expansion thanks to the 2018 Eugene Parks and Recreation Bond and Levy. Community members are invited to attend the preview of the final designs.
Final Design Preview Event
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Time: 6-8 p.m.
- Location: Echo Hollow Pool, 1655 Echo Hollow Rd.
How will the facility be enhanced?
- Existing six-lane indoor pool will be renovated
- Outdoor pool will be expanded
- New seasonal outdoor recreation pool will be added
- Many of the facility’s amenities will be upgraded
- Locker rooms will be renovated and expanded
- New entry lobby
- Office space and buildings will receive energy upgrades
Echo Hollow Pool & Fitness Center’s renovation and expansion is one of the initial bond projects of the $39.35 million bond and $3.15 million levy passed by Eugene voters in May 2018. Construction will begin in winter 2020 and will last approximately one year. Improvements include renovation of the indoor pool, expansion of the outdoor pool, and a new seasonal outdoor recreation pool. These additions will accommodate more lessons, programs and the competitive swimming needs of the community.
For more information about programs at Echo Hollow Pool & Fitness Center, visit getrec.org.