The City of Eugene recently launched a website redesign featuring enhanced navigation and an updated look. Our goal was to create a simple, easy-to-use website that’s less cluttered, more searchable, visually engaging, and reflective of the beauty and unique identity of our community. In short, our aim was to create a user-friendly website and we want your input to help us achieve that goal.
We are seeking people who are interested in testing the website and providing feedback about your experience.
What will I be doing in a usability study?
You will be asked to navigate to a variety of web pages to find commonly sought information about City programs and services. You will also be asked questions about your experience and perceptions of the website.
What’s in it for me?
All participants will receive Lane County Farmers Market gift cards to compensate you for your time and important feedback.
How long is a session and when does testing take place?
The usability study will take place during the week of Nov. 9. There will be two options to participate:
- Format: Complete an online exercise on Zoom with a professional facilitator
- Time to complete: Approximately 60 minutes
- Date: Either Nov. 9 or 12
- Compensation: $20 gift card for Lane County Farmers Market
- Format: Complete an online exercise independently
- Time to complete: Approximately 30 minutes
- Date: During a 48-hour period either Nov. 9-10 or Nov. 11-12
- Compensation: $10 gift card for Lane County Farmers Market
Interested in participating?
Please sign up online by Friday. Oct. 23. Once we receive your registration form, we will follow up to confirm the details including the type of session, date/time, and all necessary links.
Email Katie Sproles, City of Eugene Web Analyst, with any questions.