News Home
The original item was published from 11/19/2020 2:25:15 PM to 11/19/2020 2:48:27 PM.



Posted on: November 19, 2020

[ARCHIVED] Where to report local violations of statewide freeze order


Wondering where to report violations of the statewide two-week freeze Executive Order?

  • Business/workplace violations: Please report these to Oregon OSHA.
  • Restaurant/Bars: Please report these violations to OSHA or OLCC.
  • Social gatherings: Call the EPD non-emergency line at 541-682-5111.

Wearing our face coverings, along with other measures, like maintaining physical distancing, washing our hands, staying home when sick , and limiting  gathering size all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Police

Rape Reported off Oakway Road

Posted on: August 17, 2020