Last Updated: Monday, 8/29/2022, 2:18 p.m.
City of Eugene services and facilities have different schedules for holiday hours. Here are the Labor Day holiday schedules or closures for Monday, September 5:
All City of Eugene administrative offices will be closed.
Library, Recreation and Cultural Services
- Eugene Public Library – All locations and outside return slots will be closed.
- Community Centers – All locations will be closed.
- Amazon pool – The pool will be on holiday schedule: lap swim and on your own fitness 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Echo Hollow pool – The pool will be on a holiday schedule: lap swim and on your own fitness 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Rec swim 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Police, Fire, Medical and Other Emergency Services
Police, fire, medical and other emergency services will be provided as usual. The main police station on Country Club Road is open 365 days a year.
- Downtown Public Safety Station will be closed, but the Downtown Patrol Team will be on duty in the area.
- Fire & EMS Administration offices, including Ambulance Billing, will be closed.
- City-managed parking garages, surface lots and on-street meters will be free, except for the train depot surface lot.
- On-street parking limits in the Arena District surrounding Matt Knight Arena are in effect at all times as per posted signs.
No work will be done on City street repair projects. Around-the-clock health and safety services, such as regional wastewater treatment, will continue without interruption.
The Eugene Airport, which is operated by the City of Eugene, will be open for business as usual through the holiday. The airport administrative offices will be closed. For flight schedule information, go to www.flyEUG.com or call 541-682-5544.
Spay and Neuter Clinic
The clinic will be closed.
All City offices and facilities will return to regular hours on Tuesday, September 6, unless otherwise noted. The next holiday observed by the City of Eugene is Veterans Day on Friday, November 11.