The Police Commission is hosting key Lane County leaders for a State of Public Safety Forum on Thursday, June 27, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m, at the Eugene Public Library. Panelists will discuss the state of public safety, issues of importance, and their thoughts about the future of public safety in our community. Panelists include:
• Eugene Police Chief Pete Kerns
• Lane County Sheriff Tom Turner
• District Attorney Alex Gardner
• Police Auditor Mark Gissiner
• Municipal Court Presiding Judge Wayne Allen
• Director of St. Vincent de Paul, Terry McDonald
After all the panelists provide their perspectives and thoughts on the state of public safety, they will answer questions posed by members of the audience.
Please plan to attend and learn more about public safety in your community.
For more information or questions, please contact Carter Hawley, Police Commission Staff, 541-682-5852, Carter.firstname.lastname@example.org