What if I have private tree issues?

If they are obstructing the Right of Way or facilities within the Right of Way, vegetation will be enforced upon per this program’s standard enforcement protocols. 

If there is concern about the health of a tree, not in the planter strip, and you feel that is endangering your property, please call an international Society of Arboriculture certified arborist with a Tree Risk Assessment Qualification. Send any information you receive to the owner of the property with the tree via certified mail and keep a copy for yourself. This information can be used in the civil court system if needed and can be shared with insurance companies. 

Please use the links below for more information:

Show All Answers

1. What does this program enforce?
2. What is this program not responsible for enforcing?
3. What if I have private tree issues?