What if I am impacted by barking dogs?
If a dog barks continuously for 15 minutes or more, you can contact Animal Services at 541-682-5748 during business hours. If the nuisance occurs after hours, contact the non-emergency Eugene Police Department at 541-682-5111.

Show All Answers

1. How many dogs are allowed in the city limits?
2. What if I am impacted by barking dogs?
3. Is camping allowed? How and where?
4. Do I need to use a garbage can for my household and yard waste?
5. Where are garbage cans or dumpsters supposed to be located?
6. What is considered junk, and where can it be stored?
7. What if I have complaints about noise?
8. Is smoking allowed in public places?
9. To whom can I report a vacant open structure?
10. Can I store my unlicensed vehicle in my driveway or yard?
11. How do I file a complaint?