To whom can I report a vacant open structure?
Vacant and open structures are those buildings not inhabited or in use, and which are accessible to children and trespassers. These buildings are considered a nuisance and must be secured to prevent entry. See Eugene Code 6.010(b) for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How many dogs are allowed in the city limits?
2. What if I am impacted by barking dogs?
3. Is camping allowed? How and where?
4. Do I need to use a garbage can for my household and yard waste?
5. Where are garbage cans or dumpsters supposed to be located?
6. What is considered junk, and where can it be stored?
7. What if I have complaints about noise?
8. Is smoking allowed in public places?
9. To whom can I report a vacant open structure?
10. Can I store my unlicensed vehicle in my driveway or yard?
11. How do I file a complaint?