How do I report a violation?
Dial 9-1-1 first. After reporting to police, notify the Lane County District Attorney’s Office at 541-682-4261.
Your order is valid in all 50 states, and remains in effect even if your address changes. If you have an order from another state or county, it may be required for you to register that order in the Lane County court.
Keep a copy of your order with you at all times.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a protective order?
2. How does the respondent receive the papers?
3. What happens if there is a further hearing?
4. How do I report a violation?
5. When should I renew my order?
6. Are there other agencies that can help?
7. What should I do to plan for my safety?