How do I pay for the improvements?
Assessment bond financing, which allows payment of the assessment in semi-annual or monthly payments over ten years, is available to all property owners. A low-to-moderate income subsidy program has been developed to help reduce the cost to qualified property owners of owner-occupied single-family homes or duplexes.

Show All Answers

1. What is an irrevocable petition (IP)?
2. What types of projects are associated with an IP?
3. How can I get a copy of the petition?
4. When could the construction occur?
5. What if I don’t want the proposed improvement?
6. How will I know about any public meetings concerning a proposed project?
7. How do I pay for the improvements?