Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way

The City will remove garbage in the public right-of-way. Please be as specific as possible about the location (nearest street address or intersection and whether it is blocking the sidewalk or is in the lane of traffic) when making a request for service.

To request that debris or garbage in the City Right-of-Way be removed, please call Public Works Maintenance, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm at (541) 682-4800. For outside normal business hours, please call Eugene Police Non-emergency at (541) 682-5111, or call 9-1-1 if your request is an emergency.

Show All Answers

1. View Public Works Maintenance FAQs
2. How do I report a dead animal in the street?
3. How do I report a broken or missing Traffic sign (not a street name sign)?
4. How can I get a street light replaced?
5. How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
6. Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way
7. Call before you dig… 811
8. Yellow Curb Request
9. How do I report a street name sign is missing?
10. Street Tree Maintenance
11. Vegetation Obstructions
12. What is the Right-of-Way?