Yellow Curb Request

In Oregon, a curb painted yellow means no parking. No parking signs may also be posted to regulate parking along city streets. Street markings are determined using the standard from the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices. Yellow curb painting generally takes place between the months of May and September. The process is weather-dependent, however, so those dates may be adjusted during unseasonably cold or wet conditions.

To report a fading yellow curb or request an area be designated for a yellow curb, call Public Works Maintenance at 541-682-4800 or email PWM.

Show All Answers

1. View Public Works Maintenance FAQs
2. How do I report a dead animal in the street?
3. How do I report a broken or missing Traffic sign (not a street name sign)?
4. How can I get a street light replaced?
5. How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
6. Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way
7. Call before you dig… 811
8. Yellow Curb Request
9. How do I report a street name sign is missing?
10. Street Tree Maintenance
11. Vegetation Obstructions
12. What is the Right-of-Way?