Street Tree Maintenance

Street trees are maintained by the Public Works, Parks and Open Space Division. Visit the Urban Forestry FAQs for more information about the City’s Street Tree program.

To report a problem with a street tree or request maintenance on a street tree, submit a request for service or call Public Works Maintenance at 541-682-4800 or email POS.

Show All Answers

1. View Public Works Maintenance FAQs
2. How do I report a dead animal in the street?
3. How do I report a broken or missing Traffic sign (not a street name sign)?
4. How can I get a street light replaced?
5. How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
6. Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way
7. Call before you dig… 811
8. Yellow Curb Request
9. How do I report a street name sign is missing?
10. Street Tree Maintenance
11. Vegetation Obstructions
12. What is the Right-of-Way?