Vegetation Obstructions
Overgrown vegetation that can create fire and traffic hazards and other vegetation obstructions into the right of way are generally not permitted, as set out in Eugene City Code. The City maintains a Nuisance Vegetation Program to deal with vegetation obstructions.

To report a vegetation that is obstructing a driver’s view or that is obstructing the public right-of-way, submit a request for service or call Public Works Maintenance at 541-682-4800 or email POS.

Show All Answers

1. View Public Works Maintenance FAQs
2. How do I report a dead animal in the street?
3. How do I report a broken or missing Traffic sign (not a street name sign)?
4. How can I get a street light replaced?
5. How do I report a pothole that needs to be filled?
6. Garbage or Debris in City Right-of-Way
7. Call before you dig… 811
8. Yellow Curb Request
9. How do I report a street name sign is missing?
10. Street Tree Maintenance
11. Vegetation Obstructions
12. What is the Right-of-Way?