Which City parks have access to electricity or water?

There are a few locations where utility access is available to permit holders for the date and time they have reserved. Water and electricity are available at Shelters 1 and 2 in Alton Baker Park and the Wilkins Shelter in Hendricks Park. Electricity is available in the Owen Rose Garden, Maurie Jacobs, and Striker Field.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between a General Use Permit and Special Use Permit?
2. What are the fees for a renting a shelter or open space in a City park?
3. Can I reserve an entire City park?
4. Which City parks have access to electricity or water?
5. What should I know if I want to set up canopies, tents, stages, inflatables, fencing, portable restrooms, or other equipment?
6. What are the additional permits that may be required to obtain?
7. When will I receive my General or Special Use permit?
8. What if I want to use amplified sound at my event?
9. What if I want to serve or sell alcohol at my event?
10. How can I participate as a vendor at an event?
11. Can I have fire a at my event?