How do I file a complaint?
Nuisance and zoning complaints can be submitted several ways, however they must be in writing. They can be submitted through our online form, by mail, e-mail, fax or in person. Please provide contact information in case we have questions about your complaint, and indicate if you wish the complaint to be confidential. For questions, or more information, please call 541-682-5819.

For information on other types of complaints we respond to, see Filing a Complaint.

Show All Answers

1. How many dogs are allowed in the city limits?
2. What if I am impacted by barking dogs?
3. Is camping allowed? How and where?
4. Do I need to use a garbage can for my household and yard waste?
5. Where are garbage cans or dumpsters supposed to be located?
6. What is considered junk, and where can it be stored?
7. What if I have complaints about noise?
8. Is smoking allowed in public places?
9. To whom can I report a vacant open structure?
10. Can I store my unlicensed vehicle in my driveway or yard?
11. How do I file a complaint?