What permits am I required to have?

A person must obtain a Parks and Open Space Special Event Permit if they will require an entrance fee, the erection of canopies, tents, booths or stages, use of amplified sound or if the program is advertised as a public event.

A permit is required for any public assembly, private gathering, parade, picnic or other event involving more than 20 individuals in a City park.

Show All Answers

1. How can I reserve a park?
2. Can I reserve an entire park?
3. What permits am I required to have?
4. What if I plan to set up a canopy, tent, stage or other equipment?
5. What if I would like to charge an entrance fee?
6. What if I intend to play amplified sound?
7. What if I intent to serve alcohol?
8. What if I intent to serve food?
9. What permits and insurance requirements are required for this type of event?
10. When are fees, proof of permits, insurance, and other documents due to Parks and Open Space?