Who do I call in an ice/snow emergency?

  • To report life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
  • To report hazardous accumulations of snow and ice, or trees and limbs, in the public right-of-way, including parks and the riverbank bike paths, call Eugene Public Works at 541-682-4800.
  • To report power outages, call EWEB at 541-484-2300.
  • To report other service outages such as telephone and cable TV service, contact the utility provider.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call in an ice/snow emergency?
2. Who clears sidewalks?
3. What ice and snow control methods does Public Work use?
4. Where can I find the City Code related to ice and snow?
5. Show me more questions and answers