Payments need to be made in advance, buy submitting a check or cash to:
Eugene Airport Administration
Attn: Randi Begnaud
28855 Lockheed Dr.
Eugene, OR 97402
or you can make a payment by calling 541-682-6637 Monday - Friday 8-4:30pm
*If you arrive on a weekend, please call the next business day to make payment arrangements.
Please call Airport Operations at 541-954-6584 to access to Gate 75P.
*Click for larger image
The Eugene Airport does not supply tie down chains. You must have your own.
1. INDEMNIFICATION: Operator agrees on his or her own behalf and on behalf of the owner of the aircraft (if other than Operator) to indemnify and hold City and the City’s agents and employees harmless from and against any and all liability for injuries or property damage resulting from Operator’s use of occupancy of the aircraft parking space.
2. UNDERSTANDING: Except as provided in paragraph 5 below, at no time will the aircraft be under the control of supervision of City. No bailment is intended. The City assumes no responsibility to see that Operator’s aircraft or any other aircraft is properly tied down or that movement of aircraft in the parking or tie-down are is properly accomplished.
3. REGULATIONS: Operator agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations concerning use of the Eugene Airport (Mahlon Sweet Field).
4. LIEN: City Shall have a landlord’s lien on the aircraft for all delinquent parking fees.
5. IDENTIFICATION Driver's license will need to be verified for billing purposes.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field