Enjoy a children's book on display outdoors through May 30.
Enjoy a children's book on display outdoors through June 1.
Churchhill Community Garden (Kennedy Middle School)
Hora de cuentos en español / Storytime in Spanish
Ages 13-19: get together in person to talk about books.
Meet and hear a talk by award-winning YA novelist A.S. King.
Zoom - https://zoom.us/j/96035410134
Contact Chair for information
Also available on Zoom - contact chair for access
Zoom - contact chair for access
1. To join/watch the meeting from a computer:
2. To join/listen to the meeting from a phone: 1-877-853-5257
Webinar ID: 822 9520 5513
1. Eugene Airport Terminal Mezzanine
2. Call in on the Airport Meet Me Line 541-682-5441
3. For a link to the meeting email email@example.com
or on Comcast Channel 21.
2. To join/listen to the meeting from a phone:
Webinar ID: 833 8973 7729
Zoom, contact email below for access
Laurel Hill Park/ Zoom, contact email below for access
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.